Wednesday, July 1, 2009

cOnFuSiNg...


I'm really confusing myself... Did i really like him???He is not my dream guy, I heard a lot of bad things bout him n sumthing really shock me...I dunno him very well, all d things he told, I'm not sure izit true or lie. His way trying 2 woo me oso tat simple, nothing special or surprise me or make me feel very touch...So I'm not very touch wif tat... Mayb is bcoz d guys who woo me oways do d same thing, oways contact me, sms, chat lidat...D only different is d way they talk, haha...Sum can grab my attention 2 listen, sum don't...When I'm upset, he call me n try 2 comfort me, tat time only a bit touch coz long time no ppl so care 4 me...Izit bcoz I'm 2 lonely??? I dun deny tat I hv good feelings toward him, but I tink not yet reach "LOVE". However, yesterday I go read his blog, he stated sum1 there, but d person not me...I hv been tinking of who is d person 4 long time... Izit bcoz I care bout him??? Or it juz my selfish feelings???I really dunno wat I want, wat I need... I noe I can try but i'm scare, will d same thing happen again??? I dun wan a short term, play play relationship, n there r changing all d time tat I can't control. 计划永远赶不上变化。Like MOK said, d person who r d most close wif me is myself, n yet I oways blur blur ... (离你最近的人是你自己,你却总是看不清自己。)

No comments: