Friday, July 24, 2009

sTr3sS...

Last nit, I go 4 mass comm society meeting till 10.15pm, then i rush bek 2 type d formal letter 2 request 4 photographers from photography society...But then i receive d photography society chairman call...He ask y so late submit d formal letter as he have been told Eng Aun since mon...But I only receive "order" on wed, then I hv told Eng Aun I hv exam on thu, so mayb cnt make it, but he said can submit by fri de...I oso dunno wat 2 do....Then I try 2 search 4 help...I ask "dai lou" whether he can b our helper anot, but he said he oleldi promise his fren to take photo for his fren. He suggest me 2 submit d letter 1st, c dsa approve anot...Then I try 2 type d letter. While I'm typing, I find him 2 chat...But he said no mood, I ask y,he juz said will tell me next time...If he dun wan tell, I dun force lo...So I try 2 tell him a joke as his mood not good...But I get belated reply...Then I go check whether he hv blogging anot n try 2 find out y his mood not good...

When I read through his blog,really surprise me...N he got sum -ve tinking...I leave comments 2 him, try 2 cheer him up...I try find him chat,but dunno he is busy or watever, I wait long long time oso din get reply...At tat time really really tired n sleepy as I wake up at 7.30am, got exam n a lot of things 2 do....Oledi 12.40am,still no reply,really cnt tahan liao...Juz put all my comments n I go sleep....

I'm really tired but dunno y cnt sleep well...Summore got nitmare n I really cham as I fall down from my bed at mid nit...Really "lebam" here n there...Then 6am awake bcoz of heavy raining outside...Should b a nice morning 2 continue sleep but I need go 2 class at 8am...

Really "kek sei" coz d morning lecture class only 45 mins...I wanna skip AV tutorial class n bek home sleep...But all of them oso going bek, then who go 2 AV class???Only left PF alone ar??? So I sacrified myself lo...I stay bek n help her tink bout d concept n idea...I'm really tired n sleepy n yet try 2 tink bout d concept n idea...Luckily our tutor accept our idea...haha...PF wory tat only 2 of us decide d concept n idea, if d others not agree how???I said v oso cnt do anything as they wanna skip d class n din help 2 cum out wif d idea...Summore, tutor wan d idea n concept liao, how v gonna discuss wif them???Call 1 by 1 ar???Not our fault wo....Not v wanna discuss by ourselves, is they dun join d discussion....If they still wanna blame on us, juz let it b ba...

So sad...Not yet start study IPC....2molo gonna exam liao...Really dunno d "die" word how 2 write....Dunno y really stress tis week, seems like cnt breathe...A lot of things 2 do, more n more pimples tat I never hv so much b4...wuwu...I wan "qing chun", dun wan "dou dou" la...



2 comments:

Dave Lai said...

haha...no nid to be so stress,2mrw fo play v u at fun fair...haha!!

PhO3y said...

thx 4 giving me an enjoyable nit...hehe