Saturday, July 4, 2009

hApPy hOuR

3/7/2009
I go sing k wif Mei Kay n Kai Hao...V go Jusco K-Box,v go shopping around 2. 2 n a half hour act not enough 4 us 2 sing coz so much songs tat v wanna sing. But luckily I still got time sing d songs I wan d most. V buy a lot of things from head till foot. Haha... Act I seldom go shopping wif frens n buy so much things, usually I juz buy 1 or 2 things or even din buy anything...
N dunno wats wrong wif me, every word I wanna said will bcum another things...Eg, I wanna said bout "orang asli" but I said " orang asing", I wanna said " kacang putih" then d word cum out is " ais kacang"...Omg wats wrong wif me??? They laugh at me,seems like I'm d ppl who makes them laugh. Izit bcoz last nit not enough sleep??? I go on bed bout 12.30am but yet cnt sleep, thinking of sum1, dunno y "he" suddenly cross my mind, so I fall as sleep bout 1.30am. Haiz, I hv morning class at 8am leh, means I need wake up bout 6.30am, not enough sleep leh. I need sleep at least 6 hours per day leh, last time when working, I sleep 8 hours per day de...Then I really bcum panda like he said lo. So bad...But luckily not me drive, haha...
Mei Kay's car dunno wat problem, her windows very "mcc", she try 2 use d water 2 wash but lagi "mcc", haha... Finally I get d shoes tat I wan coz I hv go 2 many shops but din get d shoes tat I wan. When I reach home, is oledi bout 10pm, I'm really tired but still need do household, wash dishes, sweep floor... My sis watching drama in my room, although i'm tired but still cnt sleep yet. N my stomach dunno wats wrong, very pain at d time I wanna sleep, makes me cnt sleep well 4 d whole nit. Luckily I dun hv class on sat, if not sure skip class...

2 comments:

Dave Lai said...

panda...guo bao...hehe

PhO3y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.