Sunday, July 12, 2009

Malaysia Festival of Mind

These 2 days I hv joined the Malaysia Festival of Mind...I only attended d talks tat I felt interesting...Only Pei Fern n I go 4 d sat talks...

11/7/2009

D 1st talk v attended is "Developing Openness to New Ideas for enhancing Creative Thinking"...Tis talk quite attractive...A movie shown in d talk very touch, I'm almost wanna cry...hehe...Its talking bout a guy call nick without arms n legs. N yet he accepted himself n live wonderful...he gave talk 2 students...at 1st he try 2 make fund of his"mini foot" by playing beatbox using his "mini leg"...then he make himself fall down. he told d students tat they all may thought it is difficult 4 him 2 stood up as he dun hv arms n legs, but he make it!!!really really touch!!!a guy without arms n legs oso can stood up from falling down, then y r v can't???v r human wif arms n legs,n yet oways tot tat v can't stand after v fall down, v oways gv up at d 1st time v lose...tis guy really inspire me...
Then v wanna attend d "self-hypnosis" talk, but there r a lot of ppl n sum bad ppl jump queue...really hate n wanna scold them but I'm not dare,coz juz 2 of us, they r 5 ppl leh...but very unlucky, d talk only offer 4 30 utarian, v din get in...so v decided 2 joined d 3pm workshop...So v juz hang around n play sum games...there r a head which is cut horizontal tat v can saw all d brains, wat inside d mouth, nose n others...d malay gal told us tat is a real ppl head n beside there got a real ppl's brain...so syiok when heard bout tat...how cum hv ppl wanna sacrified their brain n head???v oso go n try 2 "match some puzzles"(act dunno how 2 call it) into sum shape tat r required...v hv used d 4 puzzles 2 make a square but when add a pieces of puzzle 2 make a bigger square,v takes a lot of time...v go ahng around n bek again 2 challenge tat game...d guy oso remember us,said v dun gv up, bek again...yes, v r..."v will b back"...haha...finally v make it n v go try another 1 which v need 2 make a "M" shape.


get it when v register

3pm v go 4 d self hypnosis workshop...v r really awaiting 4 it,but at d end hor...boring till wanna run away...haha...after 10 mins d talk start, I really started 2 "feel sleepy"...dunno his talk is so boring or he is really so excellent in hypnosis, I really wanna sleep at tat time...I hv try my best 2 make myself "awake"...then he hypnosis us, v all sat n relaxed, really all d sound outside there can't b heard anymore,I'm really relaxing...Suddenly, sum1's phone rang, I suddenly awake...dunno who is d stupid who din off d ringtone...I open my eyes n saw d gal in front taking out her phone,n yet she not silent it, ranf 2 more times b4 she went out...so bad...makes me n Pei Fern cnt get bek 2 d hypnosis situation...haiz...really a bad bad day....

12/7/2009

2day v go earlier than yesterday...Wen Huey n Hian Theng joined us...At 1st v attended "your future begins in ur mind" talk...tis talk really boring as it repeated sum part of d yesterday talk"openness 2 new ideas"...really wanna fall as sleep...then v go 4 d "mind mapping for quick action"...Act I'm not so interesting 2 join tis talk but they all wanna join tis...haiz...d talk quite ok n short as i dun felt sleepy...haha...after tat,really hungry,I go bought my favourite muffin as there r only malay stall opened...then v took some "books" bek for my cousin...d last talk v attended is "M.I.N.D. your success"...tis talk is d most fun talk tat I hv attended these 2 days...tis talk is a bit like d "take charge" program tat I attended b4...N Wen Huey n I decided 2 join d member...All of us influence by tat talk...haha...



2 comments:

Dave Lai said...

wuwuwu...me missed out for the talks...haiz...next year!!!!

PhO3y said...

u so busy,of coz missed out d talks la...