Sunday, June 28, 2009

r3cALL

Last nit go yamcha wif my old frens, Kai Hao, Suet Yan, Hui Yin, Wei Mei, n Mei Kay.Really long time din chat wif them...Mei Kay cum late n v all pakat 整蛊她.I gaduh wif Mei Kay again.Tis make me recall bek when v r in secondary scul, v sit 2gather n v oways gaduh,then v ignore each other but at d end of d day, v sure baik-baik again...V won't angry wif each other more than 1 day. N after v gaduh, v dun wan sit wif each other, i'll find Hui Yin change seat...Oways 麻烦 her.haha...Tis is our 情趣. Really miss d time when v r in secondary scul. I told Mei Kay tat sum1 trying 2 追求 me,but I'm confusing coz I dunno tis is real or not n I heard sumthing bout him. She tell me 2 try, I noe I can try but I'm still afraid,afraid being hurt again...我知道有时候如果不把握机会, 机会就会溜走, 但是我心中的害怕胜过一切。。。好烦哦!还是先看看情况吧!V decided fri go sing k,really long time din sing k wif Mei Kay...I still remember tat v sing 2gather during d KRS 1st annual gathering. Although our singing not very good, but v still enjoy ourself..haha...星期五要唱我们的“恋人未满”,虽然少了一个不在。。。而且也只有她会陪我唱high scul musical的歌。。。我跟很多人唱过歌,却找不到人陪我唱HSM 里的歌。

No comments: