Wednesday, July 1, 2009

aM i A bAd gIrL???

I told him all wat I heard coz he keep on asking...Am I doing d rit thing by telling him all wat I noe??? I hv promised won't told him wat I heard, but I oso dun wanna b blur blur, confusing all d time and oso wanna b honest... Then now I'm really 内疚. Actually its oso my fault, coz I should change my blog 2 private b4 I post, then I won't b so 内疚, coz it would b my own secret, no 1 noe bout it...But wat have happened cnt b change...D time he get noe, he really angry...(I tink, coz from his world, can feel it) Although he keep saying fine, but I noe not really... He actually very care bout it, but yet still wanna pretend not care. I'm being bad gal in both sides...I din keep promise, I'm bad... I told him all, makes him angry, in a bad mood, I'm bad although I dun wan hurt any1... I hv try 2 comfort him, but dunno how much he would listen 2 me, coz I can't control other ppl...I should'nt told anything, I should keep my mouth shut... Wat should I do now??? I really dunno...So sorry...

2 comments:

Dave Lai said...

girl, dun tink too muc..i tink dat GUY sure be fine...he has nothing de la..GUY leh..u tot he is gal meh??angry so long...haha!! very sam fu keh....

PhO3y said...

haha...okok