Monday, November 16, 2009

sAm 's bIrtHDaY

14/11/2009
2day,v having our last mid term in tis sem, japanese mid term...
damn bad coz i make sum mistakes...
then v all go hv lunch 2gather...
v discussing bout sam's birthday...
adam they said guy muz gv angpau...got tis rule de meh???not only old ppl will gv youngers angpau as birthday present???
they said wanna stick all d RM1 2gather,make it bcum a big angpau...
then tian said wanna make red eggs...
then april,sharon n me decided 2 buy a present 4 sam...
v go 2 ipoh n v buy a t-shirt...
at nit,i go fetch april,bernice n april...
when v reach there,they oledi started bbq...
v tot tat noon oledi rain,but still raining when v bbq...
when d rain stop,v start d fire again but rain again...
really swt la~
sharon said wanna get sumthing from her fren who live nearby...
she wan thien fetch her go 2 take by motor...
then bernice said wanna follow,asking who can fetch her...
i said i fetch her...
but all ppl staring at me,wondering can i ride motor anot...
heng!all look down at me...gv them sum colour 2 c~bleh...
long time din ride motor,a bit scare n yet i still can manage it~
then me n bernice wanna change 2 cycle...
but raining,can't cycle...
me long time din cycle lo,wish 2 cycle but...haiz...
anyway,v do enjoy ourselves~hahaha

red egg made by tian

April:"i"m CID"...hahaha

警察查牌,拿出你的身份证

bernice promoting d egg n i promoting....tissue???

guess where am i???

egg as perfume???

my sam gor gor~

i accidentally drop d egg...so sorry mr ooi~

butter eyeshadow???

eat eat eat~hahaha...sam looks like very "贪吃"

wanna start d fire again~

hahaha...i'm riding motor leh~

beauty n motor~(hahaha...praise myself pula)

can't c my face~hahaha

so many ppl bully me....wuwu~

all bully me,i wan cry jor...

nice colour???like traffic light~hahaha

adam wanna sing wif d potato???

wat a pity scene...seems like no food n cold...hahaha

raining but april still wanna bbq,so....but looks like awaiting sum1...hahaha

starving,i need food~hahaha

3 stupid bbq in d rain~hahaha

像是挖到金~

our potato bcum "hangus" liao~

looks like pengemis???

april,me n tian waiting 4 d potato~

hehe...is me n april~

our "hangus" potato~but inside still can eat geh~hahaha

adam ask me 2 try d "hangus"~

像三个难民在吃番薯~哈哈哈。。。

tian looks so pity leh~look at his facial expression...

tian"hmm...still got wat 2 eat???hungry~"hahaha...(设计对白)

No comments: