Thursday, November 12, 2009

a HaPpY dAy

08/11/2009
i wanna go sing k but postponed from fri to sat n from sat to sun...
at 1st i tot juz need 5 ppl,but got 6 ppl,including me,E,caren,sharon,hian theng,si jie...
E said fren faced a problem,need go 2 help, so will b late...
but caren them oso late...
v suppose 2 arrive there by 12pm...but only me waiting down there...
suddenly E call me n said he dun wan come liao,summore he dare 2 put down d phone...
at tat moment,i really get angry...
late n ffk...will caren them oso ffk later???
but then when i turn,i saw E coming...
yo...kena tipu...swt~
E tot me cry tim...hahaha...
i should pretend i cry then let him cc next time he still dare 2 cheat me anot...
then caren them late almost 1 n half hour....
only me n E singing...
really long time din sing k wif only 2 ppl...
no need feel paiseh when i wanna jump song~
then caren them cum n sing 2gather
but caren them wanna go ipoh,so they left early...only stay around 4pm...
then left me n E again...
v still sing till 6pm...hahaha...
i gave him d souvenir i bought...






then bek home but cum out again hv dinner wif my family at mm...
after tat go home do household...
then go out celebrate mok's birthday again...
mok suddenly said dun wan go yamcha bcoz of not feeling...
shock at tat time coz our plan might spoilt...
but luckily i success persuade her...
v celebrated mok's birthday at a cafe call shinjuku...
d waitresses at there quite nice,like them~hehe
around 10.30pm,v tot tat cafe wanna close,then v plan 2 change place 4 second round...
but d girl told us juz d sifu go bek liao,dun wan allow other ppl cum in...
so v still celebrate at there~
i bought d "special" candle n mok blow till no energy bcoz of not feeling well...
i go help...haha...but finally d guy at d cafe help us...
v share d cake wif d waitresses there...
mok said oledi noe our motive since v said wanna yamcha,our action so bad...
unable 2 cheat her as she study psycho....
haha...really paiseh lo...need 2 b improve next time~
but anyway,v still enjoy ourself as v actually quite hard 2 gather all of us 2gather although v all stay in kampar n study in utar...
bcoz v all from different courses....
hope 2 hv tis kind of gathering more...hehe
really enjoy my day~



2 comments:

Dave Lai said...

o! din ask me sing K la....haiz....ad whr's my souvenir??

PhO3y said...

swt...tat day enough ppl liao mah~
coz act is me n E wanna go sing k...then my coursemates them wanna join...summore sun u not go 2 genting meh???ask me souvenir???u go so many places oso never buy for me wo...then tat is alor star souvenir,u live at there still need d souvenir from tat place???