Wednesday, August 19, 2009

d3LiCiOuS lUnCh

Last fri nit, I kiddin wif caren...N she said wanna gv me a surprise on sat after our class replacement...Wat i get on tat day was a lunch prepare by caren,PF n HT...
I'm their "guest of honour"...coz they never cook so much b4...haha...so proud 2 b their "guest"...
Really 1st time eat wif them wif their own cooking coz usually i bek home eat or hv lunch or dinner wif them at outside...so touch, wanna cry liao~haha...
Really thanks 2 caren,PF n HT...giving me a memorable n delicious lunch wif simple dishes~ muacks~haha (n_n)


herbal soup~



爱心nuggets~

my favourite~looks so colourful

jiang jiang jiang jiang~all put 2gather


2 comments:

SuGirL said...

delicious lunch~!

得不到的爱,依然是爱
关键只在于,得到,还是得不到。。。

PhO3y said...

ask ur bf cook 4 u la...haha...