Friday, August 14, 2009

AV project (2)

Finally finish AV project 2...I put a lot of time n effort 2 do it...Most of d ideas cum from me, I done almost all d art works...Quite statisfy wif my assingment...I din do any documents work as I dun hv time 2 do so...So I let d others do all n send 2 me 4 printing...I finish d assignment around 2am bcoz i oso need 2 print and save all files 2 jpeg n pdf in order to burn it into a disc...I din check d works they hv done,I juz print n arrange it accordingly 2 d TOC...I dun realize tat missing sumthings in d media strategy...Morning go class wif big big panda eyes,but still happy as i tot i hv done d assignment...But then they said missing sumthing, need 2 reprint d media strategy...But if reprint means oso need 2 burn another disc...V need submit it b4 12pm, but v hv class till 10am lidat...Luckily i hv transport 2day, v go april's home get d missing parts n print it outside...I dunno who din send d correct parts of assignment, I'm oso tired 2 figure it out...So, juz let it b as long as I can submit d assignment on time....



story board 1


story board 2


story board 3



print advertisement 1
I like tis very very much~hehe


print advertisement 2


print advertisement 3
(done by april)





billboard






Logo
(done by april)













No comments: