Monday, August 3, 2009

bAd DaY...


2day was a bad day...I "OVERSLEPT" 2 class...Tis situation never happen 2 me b4 since degree...Luckily PF call me at d morning, asking me y i'm not yet go fetch her 2 campus as I oways go fetch her bout 7.35am lidat...Both of us late 4 d class bout 25mins as my home so far away...PF said none of them call us n concern bout us...When they r late or din go 2 class, v will contact them but they din't...She seems like very disappointed wif them...I said nvm la,mayb they 4get leh...


After d class, they said wanna go find Mr Lionel to get d sources tat v send 2 him b4...At 1st PF said she go alone, but at d end they said wanna go 2gather...Then v all go 2gather bcoz I oso need return d book 2 library...V tot tat v all go find Mr. Lionel 1st but A ask me go return d book n she go find Mr Lionel alone...Then y all ppl go 2gather???Then I said wanna go return d book,PF accompany me go...After tat v go upstair cc A oledi find Mr Lionel get d sources anot but v din saw her...Call her few times oso no ppl ans..So I decided call J bcoz when v walk 2 block B she n HC lost liao...They said they go ask bout d ptptn, ask us wait outside Block B there, but PF said wanna confirm A get d sources 1st...So i call n call again...Finally she ans my call n said get oledi...Then J call me, said y v r not outside block B there, every1 waiting at there. I told PF tat J getting not so patience liao, ask her move faster. PF very unhappy wif tat, I noe it coz she walk so fast getting bek 2 block D there. They said wanna go ATM there, so i went n chase PF, told her they wanna go up there. V both oso went up there n PF go took money wif them while me n A waiting beside.


PF cum near me n I saw she seems like wanna cry...I quickly gv her tissue n I can guess y she crying...I said dun b so care bout tat la...She ask y both of us oways seems like being "isolated"???Did v do sumthing wrong???Y our ideas oways being band???I oso dunno how 2 ans her as I dun tink I din sumthing wrong...I only told her tat if I were her, I won't cry coz tats not worth 4 it. I cry only show tat I'm weak, I'm so care n make myself so "xing ku"...They will never noe it n oso won't b "nei jiu"...Then wat i cry 4???Mayb I'm really no feelings bout tat liao...Last time me work at genting oso being boycott n tat time I really cry "gao gao" juz bcoz of sum stupid reasons boycott by others...Or mayb I'm more mature now, I won't cry 4 tat kind of situation...Coz it would makes me looks like a stupid...I try 2 convince her tat mayb they r not tinking lidat, dun judge them as wat v c rit now...However,sum facts tat she pointed out, I really dunno how 2 argue...I'm oso confusing...haiz...


Then noon go J there do assignment...But PF n me oledi finish our own part, mostly left d editing part,both of us seems like nothing 2 do as they r editing...Really dunno y v need 2 b there...
Sumtimes I really tink tat close frens better dun do assignment 2gather, there muz b sum"mo cha"....If crisis happen or d situation like now happen, sure will affect our friendship...Wat can I do rit now???Tell me,plz do tell me.....






2 comments:

Dave Lai said...

oh, my dear...dun tink so muc...jz let the things go...it has happened jz behave "let by gones be by gones"think of future..cheer up...can look for me,i will entertain u if i m free...i will be there for u...haha

PhO3y said...

yaya...i'll try...but u so busy,u sure u'll oways b there???