Sunday, March 15, 2009

mY bIrThdAy oN 4 oF mArCh

sO mAnY Fr3ns f33dInG m3,v3rY v3rY"BAHAGIA"




aLl mY bIrThDaY gIfTs...


y mOsT oF mY fR3nS lOv3s 2 bUy dOlL 4 m3???


aLmOsT 3v3rY y3aR i gOt 1 dOlL,n3xT y3aR pLz dUn bUy DoLl 4 m3 aGaIn...





mY fAc3 "mAk3 uP" bY sUm1 n April f33dInG m3 a sOuR StRaWb3rRy










sAy cH33sE wHil3 cUtTiNg mY iC3-Cr3aM cAk3






fInAlLy tIs iS d LaSt cAnDl3...


fOrTuNaT3Ly i oNlY gOt 3 cAnDl3s,

iF tIs iS mY 19 y3aRs oLd bIrThdAy,sUr3 i wAnNa cRy...








h3h3...mY bIrThDaY cAk3 n m3...


yUmMy...(^_^)







Hmmmm...mAk3 a wIsH3s


i hOp3 2...(shhh...s3cR3t)







hApPy bIrThDaY 2 mYs3lF...








nIc3 pOs3...@_@








h3y...Han Chiun,dUn TrY 2 SnAtCh mY mIc,TiS iS mY sHoW l3h...








wA...Zhen Yi sO eNjoY hIms3lF






mY cOuRs3mAt3s...dUnNo y tH3y pOiNtInG aT hOcLiCk^_^










I'm 1 year older liao...Oledi reach 21 years old,should be more mature,but somehow i still look a bit childish...haha@_@





I should be happy when ppl said me looks like young or I should be sad when ppl said like this coz I'm not mature enough???Am I contradict myself???





However,this year I have a great birthday party compare to last year when i celebrated at genting...Most of my coursemates attended my birthday party accept those who not free to join.




After my birthday party,bout 12.15am,I receive 1 msg from PK.(My secondary schoolmate

PK :Happy Birthday

Xiew Jiun:Hey, Ms Yip,my birthday is over oledi,wat time now???

PK :Not over 12am is ur birthday meh?

Xiew Jiun:My birthday is 4 of March la...Now is 5 of March.

PK :Ya meh?I thought is 5 of March leh. Can u accept my late wishes?

Xiew Jiun:Of course can la...Since u never wish me b4,tis year u remember 2 wish me leh.

I should b very grateful.But plz make sure next year u won't do d same mistake again.

PK :Sure...Next year I'll wish u on d correct day.



After tat,I receive another birthday.Y they thought my birthday is 5 of March???

My birthday so easy 2 remember,34.

Y they wan separate it 2 35???SO weird...

but tis is better than last year,i received birthday msg on 3 of April.

Omg...still d same situation,not only 1 fren thought tat day was my birthday,another fren oso make d same mistake,izit my birthday 2 hard 2 remember???

Anyway,thanks 2 all of my frens who wishes me happy birthday...

2 comments:

Bell Ng said...

wey wey wey !! come to visit your blog, what a happy birthday you got there~and you seems slim liao la!!!!!

PhO3y said...

Haha...tq 4 bcum d 1 fren who put comment.really slim liao ar???tats mean i success keep fit lo...haha