Wednesday, March 18, 2009

aFt3r mId t3rM

Yesterday,while I'm studying 4 my last mid term,PM,suddenly penguin monkey nudge me.
He said he had read my blog n noe tat I'm not happy.
He tell me his story,he oso facing d problem wif his group members.Tell me tat his problem more serious than mine.
I noe actually he was trying 2 comfort me after read my blog,if not he won't tell me d problem he is facing.It is bcoz usually v juz bluffing in msn,seldom chat serious topic.But yesterday his 1st sentence is asking bout my blog,not calling me d long long nickname tat he create 4 me.I noe he is concern bout me.Although v hv never meet or talk b4,juz using msn typing,but he oways gv me moral support 2 me,help me solve my problems,oways make me smile when I'm upset.Really tq 2 him.
After chatting wif him,my mood bcum better...Hehe^_^
I'm very lazy 2 study PM,coz all d contents I hv oledi learn in Sejarah n PA b4.Y need study again???Really wasting my money n time lo.Tis sub should b given 2 those who fail in PA or did not take PA.When i read through,mostly I oso noe oledi,juz lazy 2 memorize it coz tat time after exam,I "pulang"2 my teacher liao.I juz skimming n scanning...Haha...Then if dunno ans,juz bring my gun n "tembak".
When exam,d question act not very tough,but d ans very confusing...Oways need make a choice between 2 ans...So juz depend on my 6 sense lo...When d result cum out,sure die...
Anyway,test pass oledi...No need tink so much,enjoy 4 a while.Hehe...

No comments: