Thursday, June 25, 2009

m3LaNcHoly...

2day feel sad...Coz my idea being band.But wat makes me really depress is d word from her mouth...I tink i'll never 4get tat sentence...I really like my own idea,when it was band,really disappointed n sad...Lidat,how can I still smile 2 them n then accept their suggestion???No need vote,I oledi noe d result.Coz they only discuss around tat topic,bcoz d topic i suggest no article,only got more pic,hard 2 search,they like chocolate more,so being band.But did they really go n search???How cum I can search sum articles bout it.Like d pink dolphin,act if wanna find its article,juz type pink dolphins n search,then can get d article liao.Juz bcoz d ripley's believe it or not main website dun hv,then no need search liao???I hv try tell them d pic n article not muz from ripley's believe it or not,can b sumthing tat is unbelieveable or mayb is from guinness world records,but they never listen.Juz focus on tat topic.Fine,all seems like support tat topic,then i juz follow,no need vote,if vote n no ppl support mine,I'll b more sad.I oledi agree ar,but sure got a bit sad de,but they said I looks unhappy.If I really said I'm not happy,will they change d topic???They won't!!!But at tat moment,they still wanna try 2 persuade me,i couldn't listen anything at tat time.N yet,still keep talking n talking,really hate.Then I shout out,said leave me alone.I really need b alone n tink,y can't juz let me keep myself in a nutshell n tink???I'll b fine later de,but at tat time,I really cnt face them wif smile lo.However,they dun understand...

No comments: